Features: Sleeveless & Boatneck, concealed zipper at back, polka dot & floral print design,as pictures show.
50s Retro Style, A-line, Mid-Calf casual swing dress,WITHOUT BELT and POCKET
Simple Flavor Women’s Vintage Dress Sleeveless O-Neck Party Cocktail Dress
Amazon.com Price: $22.99 (as of 24/02/2021 17:26 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
– Given sizes are approximations simplest, actual measurements would possibly range.
– To check sizes take a identical merchandise of your personal that matches neatly and lay it flat, easy it out and use a tape degree to degree directly throughout, ensuring the tape degree is tight.
– Consideration:? The colours may well be fairly other as a result of gentle and screen elements, and a pair of-three cm (1 inch) Dimension distinction would possibly exist as a result of hand degree. Thanks to your working out and strengthen.
– Supply Time: The anticipated Supply time might be 7-10 industry days to reach via Same old Supply, please forget about the Amazon Supply time.
– Provider:We will be able to attempt to our best possible Provider to get to the bottom of your problems .Thanks！
one hundred% Polyester
Options: Sleeveless & Boatneck, hid zipper at again, polka dot & floral print layout,as photos display.
50s Unfashionable Taste, A-line, Mid-Calf Informal swing get dressed,WITHOUT BELT and POCKET
It is Nice Selection for Day by day Informal, Wedding ceremony , Ball, Birthday party and Dinner party.
NOTICE: Earlier than order, please sparsely learn the Dimension Chart we equipped within the photos (Now not Amazon Dimension chart).